Home Comfort Certified System Flat Rate Installation Price Guide
IMMEDIATELY INCREASE YOUR CLOSE RATES
Click the example below to view the layout of the Home Comfort Installation Guide.
To review the Example Price guide, the User Guide, or to order, simply click on the respective thumbnail below. Complete the 1-page Home Comfort Order Form and fax it back to our secure eFax number located at the bottom of the order form. Once your order is received and processed then you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. If you have questions give us a call at 800-240-2823.
|Example Price Guide||User Guide|
If you wish to have us meet privately with you and your staff click here to email us.
Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Guide Packages & Pricing:
|CLICK FOR ORDER FORM||CLICK ALL 3 ORDER FORM|
- Home Comfort Certified System price guide is only $50 per month, 12-month subscription.
Or you can order all (3) flat rate price guide set for $79/month (For only $29/month more), 12-month subscription INCLUDES A FIX-RIGHT REPAIR AND A HOME COMFORT REPLACEMENT INSTALLATION UPLOADS FOR QUICKBOOKS OR YOUR FIELD MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
- Fix-Right Repair and Home Comfort Certified System price guide set are Zero-Cost to You. Our price guides have your customer’s pay 100% of your operating costs.
- Note: All our price guides prevent underpricing your work and when integrated in our Mobil Service Manager, prevents losing invoices or making quote mistakes. Mobil Service Manager is a complete CLOUD BASED OPERATING SYSTEM built on the RazorSync award winning software platform. Run on any MOBILE DEVICE, iPad, tablet, smartphone, or your office computer.
Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Business Benefits:
- Designed to be used by selling techs and or comfort advisors.
- Systematically close more installation sales on all service and sales calls by providing an immediate good-better-best-premium system price option.
- Each system explains the energy savings, comfort and reliability benefits.
- Installation price guide is set up to your "Good-Better-Best-Premium" configuration.
- We maintain the price guide cost databases for you.
- Price book is sent from our Hightail.com account (formerly YouSendit.com) as a PDF format file to download.
- You can print as many guides as required at no extra cost.
- You can make unlimited changes to prices, configurations, or system match-ups at no extra cost.
- You can make additional customizations to your price guide. See User Guide above for more details.
- Includes online training for the selling tech/comfort advisor on how to use the price guide as a competitive advantage to close more jobs on all service and sales calls.
We build price books for any brand of heating and air conditioning systems, including ductless split systems.
(To view an example of the unique layout for a Home Comfort ductless system book, please see the Mitsubishi
"Mr. Slim" branded book below.)
Below are a few of the many brands for which we have produced books in the past. Simply click on an icon below to view the layout. These are LARGE PDF FILES which may take a few minutes to download.