Home Comfort Certified System Flat Rate Installation Price Guide
CLICK HERE to watch a video of the Amazing HVAC Replacement Surveying, Selling, and Installation System
To review an Example Price Guide or the User Guide simply click on the respective thumbnail below. To order click on one of the green buttons below and securely fill out the Home Comfort order form electronically. Once your order is received and processed you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. If you have questions give us a call at 800-240-2823.
Click here to schedule an appointment with Wendell »
|Example Price Guide||User Guide|
Home Comfort Flat Rate Price Guide packages & pricing:
|Home Comfort Subscription||3-Price Guide Subscription|
- Home Comfort Certified System price guide is only $49.95 per month, 12-month subscription. Includes a Home Comfort installation price guide as well as upload data for QuickBooks™ or your field management software.
- Or you can order a set of three (3) flat-rate price guides for $79 per month (only $29/month more), 12-month subscription. Includes a Fix-Right repair guide and two Home Comfort installation price guides (standard system or ductless mini-split) as well as upload data for QuickBooks™ or your field management software.
- The Fix-Right repair and Home Comfort installation price guides are Zero-Cost to you. Your customers pay 100% of the operating costs for the price guides.
- Our price guides and training provide what most Dealers are missing in their call-handling on repairs, system replacements, or ductless mini-split installs. We can provide the following for FREE and help with implementation right at your staff’s desktop:
1. An appropriate greeting and introduction.
2. Soft skill training to be more empathetic to your customer’s needs.
3. A script on how best to share a statement about the value of your company.
4. A built-in selling system proven to be consumer friendly.
5. A script on how to appropriately present a resolution to your customer’s concerns using an up-front price.
- PROMO: All our price guides prevent underpricing your work. But integrating them with our Mobile Service Manager prevents losing invoices or making mistakes on quotes. Mobile Service Manager is a complete CLOUD BASED OPERATING SYSTEM built on the RazorSync award winning software platform. It runs on any MOBILE DEVICE, iPad, tablet, smartphone, laptop, or your office computer.
Home Comfort Flat Rate Price Guide Business Benefits:
- Designed to be used by selling techs and/or comfort advisors.
- Systematically close more installation sales on all service and sales calls by providing system price options based on energy efficiency.
- Installation price guide is set up based on good-better-best-premium energy efficiency of your chosen manufacturer's product lines.
- System replacement walk-through survey of inside and outside system equipment is conducted with your customer to explain common installation deficiencies.
- Includes access to printed replacement proposals for HVAC systems, boilers, and ductless mini-splits based on EASY CHECK BOX FEATURES AND BENEFITS.
- Includes "Which Contractor Best Meets your Needs" consumer purchase decision checklist to help raise the competitive bar when the deal is not closed before you leave.
- We maintain the price guide cost databases for you.
- Price guide is sent from our Hightail.com account as a PDF format file to download.
- You can print as many guides as required or copy them to as many electronic devices as needed for use in the field at no extra cost.
- You can make unlimited changes to prices, configurations, or system matchups at no extra cost.
- You can make additional customizations to your price guide. Download and read the User Guide shown above for more details.
- Includes online training for your selling techs and/or comfort advisors on how to use the price guide as a competitive advantage to close more jobs on all service and sales calls.
We build price guides for any brand of heating and air conditioning systems, including ductless mini-split systems.
(To view an example of the unique layout for a Home Comfort HVAC system price guide, please see the example price guides below. Or visit our page about ductless mini-split systems to see sample price guides.)
8-Step delivery process proven to ensure accuracy:
1. You complete one of the above subscription order forms and submit the associated price guide financial set-up.
2. You provide us your current equipment product line pricing of standard HVAC split/package systems and/or ductless mini-split systems.
3. We produce your Home Comfort price guide based on your specifications.
4. We send you the completed price guide to be download from our Hightail.com account using the email address you provided in the order form. (The price guide can be opened with free PDF file reader software, such as Acrobat Reader, that you can obtain on your own.)
5. Along with the price guide we also send you an email invitation to meet and discuss the price guide and afterward will immediately make adjustments to the financial setup or equipment matchups per your request.
6. You confirm by email to our assigned price guide implementation coach your approval and acceptance of the final version of your Home Comfort price guide.
7. We send you the price guide’s data file to integrate the Home Comfort price guide with whatever third-party accounting or field management software that you use, formatted to match the template you provide us.
8. We offer you UNLIMITED FREE online user training for you and your staff, and Home Comfort price guide updates.
You select your preferred brand of equipment
Below are a few of the many brands of price guides we have produced over the years. Simply click on an icon below to view the sample layout. These are LARGE PDF FILES that may take a few minutes to download.