Fix-Right Flat Rate HVAC Service Repair Price Guide
IMMEDIATELY INCREASE YOUR PROFITABILITY
Click the example below to view the layout of the Fix-Right Repair Guide.
To review the Example Price Guide, the User Guide, or to order, simply click on the respective thumbnail below. Complete the 1-page Fix-Right Order Form and fax it back to our secure eFax number located at the bottom of the order form. Once your order is received and processed then you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. If you have questions give us a call at 800-240-2823.
WE ALSO OFFER A 2ND, FOR FREE, REPAIR PRICE GUIDE FOR PRICING REPAIRS TO NATIONAL HOME REPAIR WARRANTY COMPANIES - FIND TOP 10 NATIONAL Home Warranty Companies 2017
|Example Price Guide||Example Plumbing Price Guide||Example Electrical Price Guide||User Guide|
Fix-Right Flat Rate Repair Price Guide Packages & Pricing
|DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM||CLICK ALL 3 ORDER FORM|
- Fix-Right repair price guide is only $50 per month, 12-month subscription.
Or you can order all (3) flat rate price guide set for $79/month (For only $29/month more), 12-month subscription INCLUDES A FIX-RIGHT REPAIR AND A HOME COMFORT REPLACEMENT INSTALLATION UPLOADS FOR QUICKBOOKS OR YOUR FIELD MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
- Fix-Right Repair and Home Comfort Certified System price guide set are Zero-Cost to You. Our price guides have your customer’s pay 100% of your operating costs.
- When requested, we offer to produce for our subscribers, a 2nd FIX-RIGHT PRICE GUIDE FOR FREE, for pricing repairs for WARRANTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES THAT TYPICALLY HAVE COMMON PRICING RESTRICTIONS E.G. LIKE $225 LIMIT ON YOUR REPAIR INVOICES.
For example, this contractor client has a Service Department WITH operating overhead of 35% of revenue. His Technician Billable Efficiency is 52% or 4.2 billable hours/day available. During slow periods, he actively responds to WARRANTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY repair calls where pricing is typically restricted. The owner wanted to simply recover operating overheads during slow periods.
He lowered his WARRANTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY guide's Gross Profit Margin 35%.
He removed the normal proper start-up RECOMMISSIONING & SAFETY TEST (“R&S”) repair task line item due WARRANTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY's pricing restrictions.
He lowered his billable efficiency from 4.2 hours/day available down by 1 hour/day to recover lost RECOMMISSIONING & SAFETY TEST (“R&S”) = 3.2 billable hours/day available.
LOWERED BILLABLE EFFICIENCY CALCULATION = 3.2 HOURS WARRANTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY BILLABLE HOURS = 3.2 hours ÷ 8 hours available = 40% Billable Efficiency. This means he will recover non-billable hours by an additional .6 hours for every hour billed onsite.
Note: All our price guides prevent underpricing your work and when integrated in our Mobil Service Manager, prevents losing invoices or making quote mistakes. Mobil Service Manager is a complete CLOUD BASED OPERATING SYSTEM built on the RazorSync award winning software platform. Run on any MOBILE DEVICE, iPad, tablet, smartphone, or your office computer.
Fix-Right Flat Rate Pricing Business Benefits
- Consumers expect to be provided with a fair and upfront, guaranteed fixed price. Flat rate price guides meet these expectations.
- When the customer gets to choose to proceed with a repair with a guaranteed fixed price and an accurate description of work they tend:
- To be more satisfied that they got value for their money.
- To gladly pay for the work.
- Helps techs eliminate “the price is too high” complaint by providing an itemized repair price.
- Helps you to easily increase profitability by being able to charge a fair price.
- Improved professional image:
- Provides the technician/comfort advisor with professional pricing explanations.
- Provides the customer with an authoritative national pricing standard.
- Enables you to price service work at higher margins in order to be profitable without alienating your customers.
- When you quote out of a price guide, the math is already done and the proper spelling is right in front of you.
Key Features of the Fix-Right Flat Rate Repair Price Guide
- Includes 99.9% of all common repairs.
- Upfront pricing customized to your business overhead and profit requirements.
- To reduce your print production cost per price book, the 116-page book can be printed double-sided with a color cover and black & white content.
- Designed to help you systematically close more service agreements on all service and repair calls.
- Each repair diagram explains to your customer what caused the failure, what the Fix-Right solution is, and how they can protect against future repairs with a service agreement.
- Includes a Miscellaneous Unclassified pricing section to enable quoting for any system fix or modification work per your needed labor and material requirements.
- We maintain the price book cost databases for you.
- Price book is sent from our Hightail.com account (formerly YouSendit.com) as a PDF format file to download.
- You can print as many books as required at no extra cost.
- You can make unlimited changes to prices.
- Includes technician user training on how to properly price repairs per industry best-practice standards to increase the average ticket price on all service calls.