Fix-Right Flat Rate HVAC Service Repair Price Guide
IMMEDIATELY INCREASE YOUR PROFITABILITY
CLICK HERE to watch a video of the Amazing HVAC Service Repair Selling System
To review an Example Price Guide or the User Guide simply click on the respective thumbnail below. To order click on one of the green buttons below and securely fill out the Fix-Right order form electronically. Once your order is received and processed you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. If you have questions give us a call at 800-240-2823.
Click here to schedule an appointment with Wendell »
|Example HVAC Price Guide||Example Plumbing Price Guide||Example Electrical Price Guide||User Guide|
Fix-Right Flat Rate Repair Price Guide packages & pricing:
|Fix-Right Repair Subscription||3-Price Guide Subscription|
- Fix-Right Service Repair price guide is only $39.95 per month, or select two (2) guides for $49.95/mo., or select three (3) guides for $79.95/mo., 12-month minimum term subscription with automatic 12-month renewal upon anniversary date, unless canceled per User License Agreement. Includes Fix-Right price guide(s) as well as upload data for QuickBooks™ or your field management software.
- Or you can order a set of three (3) flat-rate price guides for $79 per month (only $29/month more), 12-month subscription. Includes a Fix-Right repair guide and two Home Comfort installation price guides (standard system or ductless mini-split) as well as upload data for QuickBooks™ or your field management software.
- The Fix-Right Repair and Home Comfort Installation price guides are Zero-Cost to you. Your customers pay 100% of the operating costs for the price guides.
- Our price guides and training provide what most Dealers are missing in their call-handling on repairs, system replacements, or ductless mini-split installs. We can provide the following for FREE and help with implementation right at your staff’s desktop:
1. Templates for flat-rate invoices, service agreements and installation proposals/agreements, each ready for your logo.
2. A proven service agreement program.
3. Professional service call-handling processes and forms that systematically harvest more opportunities on all calls.
4. Training material handouts, tools, and implementation support resources.
5. A communication guide for service call-handling by your dispatchers.
6. A communication guide for service call-handling by your technicians.
7. Invoice and service agreement templates that include best-practice liability and payment protection terms and conditions.
8. An incentive plan to pay technicians for profits.
- PROMO: All our price guides prevent underpricing your work. But integrating them with our Mobile Service Manager prevents losing invoices or making mistakes on quotes. Mobile Service Manager is a complete CLOUD BASED OPERATING SYSTEM built on the RazorSync award winning software platform. It runs on any MOBILE DEVICE, iPad, tablet, smartphone, laptop, or your office computer.
Key Features of Fix-Right Flat Rate Repair Pricing:
- Includes 99.9% of all common repairs.
- Upfront pricing that is customized to your business overhead and profit requirements.
- Designed to help you systematically close more service agreements on all service and repair calls.
- Each repair diagram explains to your customer what caused the failure, what the Fix-Right solution is, and how they can protect against future repairs with a service agreement.
- Includes a Miscellaneous Unclassified pricing section so you can offer flat-rate prices for any work based on your requirements for labor and material.
- We maintain the price guide cost databases for you.
- Price guide is sent from our Hightail.com account as a PDF format file to download.
- You can print as many guides as required or copy them to electronic devices for use in the field at no extra cost.
- If you choose to print the 116-page book, you can save costs by printing double-sided with a color cover and black & white content.
- You can make unlimited changes to prices.
- Includes online training for the technician on how to properly price repairs per industry best-practice standards to increase the average ticket price on all service calls.
8-Step delivery process proven to ensure accuracy:
1. You complete one of the above subscription order forms and submit the associated price guide financial set-up.
2. If you chose the three (3) flat-rate price guide set, then you provide us your current equipment product line pricing of standard HVAC split/package systems and/or ductless mini-split systems.
3. We produce your price guide(s) based on your specifications.
4. We send you the completed price guide(s) to be downloaded from our Hightail.com account using the email address you provided in the order form. (The price guide can be opened with free PDF file reader software, such as Acrobat Reader, that you can obtain on your own.)
5. Along with the price guide(s) we also send you an email invitation to meet and discuss the price guide and afterward will immediately make adjustments to the financial setup and/or equipment matchups per your request.
6. You confirm by email to our assigned price guide implementation coach your approval and acceptance of the final version of your price guide(s).
7. We send you the price guide’s data file to integrate the price guide(s) with whatever third-party accounting or field management software that you use, formatted to match the template you provide us.
8. We offer you UNLIMITED FREE online user training for you and your staff.