Fix-Right Flat Rate HVAC Service Repair Price Guide
IMMEDIATELY INCREASE YOUR PROFITABILITY
Click the example below to view the layout of the Fix-Right Repair Guide.
To review the Example Price Guide, the User Guide, or to order, simply click on the respective thumbnail below. Complete the 1-page Fix-Right Order Form and fax it back to our secure eFax number located at the bottom of the order form. Once your order is received and processed then you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. If you have questions give us a call at 800-240-2823.
Click here to schedule an online appointment.
|Example Price Guide||Example Plumbing Price Guide||Example Electrical Price Guide||User Guide|
Fix-Right Flat Rate Repair Price Guide Packages & Pricing
|Fix-Right Repair Subscription||3-Price Guide Subscription|
Fix-Right Repair Price Guide Amount: Select one guide amount $39.95 per month, selected two guides amount $49.95 per month, selected three guides amount $79.95 per month, 12-month minimum term with automatic 12-month renewal upon anniversary date, unless canceled per Use License Agreement., includes UPLOADS FOR QUICKBOOKS OR YOUR FIELD MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
- Or you can order all (3) repair, replacement & ductless mini-split flat rate price guide set for $79/month, 12-month subscription, includes UPLOADS FOR QUICKBOOKS OR YOUR FIELD MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
- Fix-Right Repair and Home Comfort Certified System price guide set are Zero-Cost to You. Our price guides have your customer’s pay 100% of your operating costs.
- Our guides and training provide what most Dealers are missing within their call handling on repairs, system replacements, or their ductless mini-split installs. We can provide FREE help to you to implement right-at-your staff’s desktop:
- Flat-rate invoice, service agreement and installation proposal/agreement templates, each ready for your logo.
- Proven service agreement program.
- Professional service call handling processes and forms that systematically harvest more opportunities on all calls.
- Training material handouts, tools, and implementation support resources.
- Dispatcher service call handling communication guide.
- Technician service call handling communication guide.
- Invoice and service agreement templates that include best-practice liability & payment protection terms and conditions.
- Incentive plan to pay technicians for profits.
- PROMO: All our price guides prevent underpricing your work and when integrated in our Mobile Service Manager, prevents losing invoices or making quote mistakes. Mobile Service Manager is a complete CLOUD BASED OPERATING SYSTEM built on the RazorSync award winning software platform. Run on any MOBILE DEVICE, iPad, tablet, smartphone, or your office computer.
Key Features of the Fix-Right Flat Rate Repair Price Guide
- Includes 99.9% of all common repairs.
- Upfront pricing customized to your business overhead and profit requirements.
- To reduce your print production cost per price book, the 116-page book can be printed double-sided with a color cover and black & white content.
- Designed to help you systematically close more service agreements on all service and repair calls.
- Each repair diagram explains to your customer what caused the failure, what the Fix-Right solution is, and how they can protect against future repairs with a service agreement.
- Includes a Miscellaneous Unclassified pricing section to enable quoting for any system fix or modification work per your needed labor and material requirements.
- We maintain the price book cost databases for you.
- Price book is sent from our Hightail.com account (formerly YouSendit.com) as a PDF format file to download.
- You can print as many books as required at no extra cost.
- You can make unlimited changes to prices.
- Includes technician user training on how to properly price repairs per industry best-practice standards to increase the average ticket price on all service calls.
8-Step Delivery Process Proven to Assure Accuracy
- Customer completes and submits in subscription order form above, the associated price guide financial set-up.
- Where applicable, customer provides their current equipment product line pricing for import into their Home Comfort HVAC replacement and for their or ductless mini-split price guide.
- We produce price guide per set-up and will be used as customer's specification on how to publish price guide.
- We send price the guide to the customer to the email address provided and as a download file link from our Hightail.com's email account - price guide download is opened with the FREE download of Acrobat Reader.
- Upon completion of Step #3, we also send via email a request to meet with customer to discuss and or immediately adjust per customer's requested updates of price guide's financial or equipment matchups.
- Customer submits via email to our customer assigned price guide implementation coach their approval and acceptance of their final version of customer's price guide.
- We then send to customer an import file for their QuickBooks, and or for their third-party field management software in either Excel or CSV format per customer provided import template.
- We solicit customer to unlimited FREE customer’s staff online user training