Ductless Split Systems Price Guides
IMMEDIATELY INCREASE YOUR CLOSE RATES
Click the example below to view the layout of the Home Comfort Installation Guide.
To review the Example Ductless Split flat rate price guide, the User Guide, or to Subscribe Now, simply click on the respective thumbnail below. Complete the 1-page Home Comfort Order Form and fax it back to our secure eFax number located at the bottom of the order form. Once your order is received and processed then you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. If you have questions, or NEED HELP? EMAIL HOT LINE info@GrowMyHVAC.com or call the On-Call Business Fitness Coach at 603-556-1611.
Click here to see this last month's - FREE HVAC Business Training Events recordings.
Click links here to watch Home Comfort Flat Rate Ductless Mini-Split Price Book Program video. Click links here for Complete Master Transformation Plan or below to see its respective Business Transformation Plan.
|Example Ductless Split||User Guide|
If you wish to have us meet privately with you and your staff click here to email us.
Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Guide Packages & Pricing:
|DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM||CLICK ALL 3 ORDER FORM|
- Home Comfort Certified System price guide is only $50 per month, 12-month subscription.
Or you can order all (3) flat rate price guide set for $79/month (For only $29/month more), 12-month subscription INCLUDES A FIX-RIGHT REPAIR AND A HOME COMFORT REPLACEMENT INSTALLATION UPLOADS FOR QUICKBOOKS OR YOUR FIELD MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
- Fix-Right Repair and Home Comfort Certified System price guide set are Zero-Cost to You. Our price guides have your customer’s pay 100% of your operating costs.
- Note: All our price guides prevent underpricing your work and when integrated in our Mobil Service Manager, prevents losing invoices or making quote mistakes. Mobil Service Manager is a complete CLOUD BASED OPERATING SYSTEM built on the RazorSync award winning software platform. Run on any MOBILE DEVICE, iPad, tablet, smartphone, or your office computer.
Ductless mini-splits are expanding in popularity, and becoming true competition to central systems:
- 43% purchased a mini-split to solve hot and/or cold spots inside their primary residence.
- 27% had converted a garage into a living space.
- 27% purchased one to replace a window/portable air conditioning unit.
- 25% use it for an add-on room, exercise or entertainment center room.
- 18% said their homeowners association will not allow a window air conditioning unit.
Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Business Benefits:
- Since the customer gets to choose to proceed with a guaranteed fixed price and accurately described work they tend:
- To be more satisfied that they got value for their money.
- To gladly pay for the work.
- Helps comfort advisor/selling tech eliminate the price is too high complaint.
- Helps increase profitability by being able to charge a fair price.
- Improved professional image.
- Provides the selling tech/comfort advisor with professional pricing explanations.
- Provides the consumer with an authoritative national pricing standard.
- Enables you to close at higher margins in order to be profitable without alienating your customers.
- When you quote out of a price guide, the math is already done and the proper spelling is right in front of you.
Key Features of the Home Comfort Flat Rate Pricing Guide:
- Upfront pricing customized to your business overhead and profit requirements.
- For best presentation options: upload to your iPad/Tablet or print it on 28# bright white paper, and insert it in a 3-hole, 1/2" white binder, with 6-tabs for you to populate at your discretion with sections for Testimonials and Affiliations.
- Designed to be used by selling techs and or comfort advisors.
- Systematically close more ductless split installation sales on all service and sales calls by providing an immediate system price option.
- Each system explains the energy savings, comfort and reliability benefits.
- Installation price guide is set up by 1-zone up to 8 zone configuration.s
- We maintain the price guide cost databases for you.
- Price book is sent from our Hightail.com account (formerly YouSendit.com) as a PDF format file to download.
- You can print as many guides as required at no extra cost.
- You can make unlimited changes to prices, configurations, or system match-ups at no extra cost.
- You can make additional customizations to your price guide. See User Guide above for more details.
- Includes online training for the selling tech/comfort advisor on how to use the price guide as a competitive advantage to close more jobs on all service and sales calls.
Click here to demo or your HVAC Replacement flat rate installation price books or to demo the Fix-Right flat rate repair price book