Distributor Sponsored Fix-Right Flat Rate Price Guide Set
IMMEDIATELY INCREASE YOUR PROFITABILITY
Click the example below to view the layout of the Fix-Right Repair Guide.
To review the Example Price Guides, the User Guide, or to order, simply click on the respective thumbnail below. Complete the 1-page Fix-Right Order Form and fax it back to our secure eFax number located at the bottom of the order form. Once your order is received and processed then you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. If you have questions give us a call at 800-240-2823.
WE ALSO OFFER A 2ND, FOR FREE, REPAIR PRICE GUIDE FOR PRICING REPAIRS TO NATIONAL HOME REPAIR WARRANTY COMPANIES - FIND TOP 10 NATIONAL Home Warranty Companies 2017
|Example HVAC Price Guide||Example Plumbing Price Guide||Example Electrical Price Guide||User Guide|
If you wish to have us meet privately with you and your staff click here to email us.
Fix-Right Flat Rate Repair Price Guide Packages & Pricing
|1 GUIDE SUBSCRIBE||3 GUIDE SUBSCRIBE|
- Fix-Right repair price guide is only $35 per month, 12-month subscription.
Or you can order all (3) flat rate price guide set for $79/month, 12-month subscription INCLUDES A FIX-RIGHT REPAIR AND A HOME COMFORT REPLACEMENT INSTALLATION AND A DAIKIN DUCTLESS UPLOADS FOR QUICKBOOKS OR YOUR FIELD MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
- Fix-Right Repair and Home Comfort Certified System price guide set are Zero-Cost to You. Our price guides have your customer’s pay 100% of your operating costs.
Our guides and training provide what most Dealers are missing within their call handling on repairs, system replacements, or their ductless mini-split installs. We can provide FREE and help you implement right-at-your staff’s desktop:
- An appropriate greeting and introduction
- Script to verifying consumer customer’s call objective
- Soft skill training to be more empathetic to consumer customer’s need(s)
- Check list questions to better understand the consumer customer’s needs
- Script to restate the caller’s issue to help the caller feel understood
- Script on how best to share a value statement(s) about the company
- Built-in selling to demonstrate knowledge about your product or services
- Script on how best to overcome any caller objections
- Script on how to appropriately present with an upfront price resolution of customer’s concerns
- Script on how to professional check out of call and get paid
- Note: All our price guides prevent underpricing your work and when integrated in our Mobil Service Manager, prevents losing invoices or making quote mistakes. Mobil Service Manager is a complete CLOUD BASED OPERATING SYSTEM built on the RazorSync award winning software platform. Run on any MOBILE DEVICE, iPad, tablet, smartphone, or your office computer.
Fix-Right Flat Rate Pricing Business Benefits
- Consumers expect to be provided with a fair and upfront, guaranteed fixed price. Flat rate price guides meet these expectations.
- When the customer gets to choose to proceed with a repair with a guaranteed fixed price and an accurate description of work they tend:
- To be more satisfied that they got value for their money.
- To gladly pay for the work.
- Helps techs eliminate “the price is too high” complaint by providing an itemized repair price.
- Helps you to easily increase profitability by being able to charge a fair price.
- what caused the failure, what the Fix-Right solution is, and how they can protect against future repairs with a service agreement.
- Includes a Miscellaneous U
- Improved professional image:
- Provides the technician/comfort advisor with professional pricing explanations.
- Provides the customer with an authoritative national pricing standard.
- Enables you to price service work at higher margins in order to be profitable without alienating your customers.
- When you quote out of a price guide, the math is already done and the proper spelling is right in front of you.
Key Features of the Fix-Right Flat Rate Repair Price Guide
- Includes 99.9% of all common repairs.
- Upfront pricing customized to your business overhead and profit requirements.
- To reduce your print production cost per price book, the 116-page book can be printed double-sided with a color cover and black & white content.
- Designed to help you systematically close more service agreements on all service and repair calls.
- Each repair diagram explains to your customer nclassified pricing section to enable quoting for any system fix or modification work per your needed labor and material requirements.
- We maintain the price book cost databases for you.
- Price book is sent from our Hightail.com account (formerly YouSendit.com) as a PDF format file to download.
- You can print as many books as required at no extra cost.
- You can make unlimited changes to prices.
- Includes technician user training on how to properly price repairs per industry best-practice standards to increase the average ticket price on all service calls.
7-Step Delivery Process Proven to Assure Accuracy
- Customer completes and submits in subscription order form above, the associated 1-page price guide financial and or equipment configuration(s) set-up.
- We produce price guide per set-up and will be used as customer's specification on how to publish price guide.
- We send price the guide to the customer to the email address provided and as a download file link from from our Hightail.com's email account - price guide download is opened with the FREE download of Acrobat Reader.
- Upon completion of Step #3, we also send via email a request to meet with customer to discuss and or immediately adjust per customer's requested updates of price guide's financial or equipment matchups.
- Customer submits via email to our customer assigned price guide implementation coach thier approval and acceptance of final version of customer's price guide.
- We then send to customer a import file for thier QuickBooks, and or for thier third-party field management software in either Excel or CSV format per customer privded import template.
- We solicit customer to unlimited FREE customer’s staff online user training