Distributor Sponsored Fix-Right Flat Rate Price Guide Set
IMMEDIATELY INCREASE YOUR PROFITABILITY
Click the example below to view the layout of the Fix-Right Repair Guide.
To review the Example Price Guide, the User Guide, or to order, simply click on the respective thumbnail below. Complete the 1-page Fix-Right Order Form and fax it back to our secure eFax number located at the bottom of the order form. Once your order is received and processed then you will receive your price guide as a PDF format file to download. See the step-by-step delivery process below. If you have questions give us a call at 800-240-2823.
Click here to schedule an online appointment.
|Example Price Guide||Example Plumbing Price Guide||Example Electrical Price Guide||User Guide|
Fix-Right Flat Rate Repair Price Guide Packages & Pricing
|Fix-Right Repair Subscription||3-Price Guide Subscription|
- Fix-Right Service Repair price guide is only $39.95 per month, or select two (2) guides for $49.95/mo., or select three (3) guides for $79.95/mo., 12-month minimum term subscription with automatic 12-month renewal upon anniversary date, unless canceled per User License Agreement. Includes Fix-Right price guide(s) as well as upload data for QuickBooks™ or your field management software.
- Or you can order a set of three (3) flat-rate price guides for $79 per month (only $29/month more), a 12-month subscription. Includes a Fix-Right repair guide and two Home Comfort installation price guides (standard system or ductless mini-split) as well as upload data for QuickBooks™ or your field management software.
Stop Underpricing Your Services:
- Award-winning Fix-Right Repair, System Replacement, and Ductless Mini-Split set of flat rate price guides you wished you had on your last service or sales call.
Learn How the Best Residential HVAC Businesses are Achieving These Results:
- 100% technician retention
- 58%+ repair ticket increase
- 65% quoted job increase
- 85%+ conversion repair to a service agreement
- 400%+ system replacement increase
- 85% close rates at 45% GPM on catastrophic failures found by your techs
- 65% close rates at 36% GPM on request for quotes bids
- 1% callbacks via proper startup checklists procedures
Subscription includes Right-at-Your-Desktop Live & Recorded Training:
- Bolded training included in the 3-guide set
- Transform Your Retail Residential HVAC Service Department
- Fix-Right Financial Price Guide Set-up
- Technician Fix-Right Flat Rate USER Instructions
- Professional service call handling process
- Service call objective-getting ready-arriving to the call
- Technician Service Call Handling Soft Skills for Proper Customer Communications
- Transform Your Retail Residential HVAC Installation Department
- Technician & Installer Performance Incentive Plan
- Home comfort Flat Rate HVAC Replacement Price Guide Setup
- Professional One-Call Sales Call Handling Process
Subscription includes a complete set READY FOR YOUR LOGO:
- Bolded docs included in the 3-guide set
- FREE access to our print vendor’s set of call handling forms
- Upfront Flat-Rate Pricing Invoices.
- Onsite Repair Opportunity Assessment Form.
- Check-Out Repair Opportunity Assessment Follow-up Form.
- Service Agreements Proposal Agreement.
- Equipment Start-up, Test & Verification Forms.
- Onsite Replacement Opportunity Assessment Form.
- Installation Proposal Agreement.
- Performance Incentive Plans.
- Printing Costs Not Included.
- Includes eBook A-Z Book on Residential HVAC Business Operations.
- (Click for eBook Table of Contents here)
- This Residential HVAC Service & Replacement Business Operating Manual is based on the best-of-the-best practices for a Retail Residential HVAC Service & Replacement Business. It is an A to Z how to startup and or run a thriving residential HVAC Service & Replacement Business. Includes standard operating procedures for lead generation, service and sales call handling, work delivery, inventory control, account receivable and payables, and more.
8-Step Proven Delivery Process to Ensure Accuracy:
- You complete one of the above subscription order forms and submit the associated price guide financial set-up.
- If you chose the three (3) flat-rate price guide sets, then you provide us your current equipment product line pricing of standard HVAC split/package systems and/or ductless mini-split systems.
- We produce your price guide(s) based on your specifications.
- We send you the completed price guide(s) to be downloaded from our Hightail.com account using the email address you provided in the order form. (The price guide can be opened with free PDF file reader software, such as Acrobat Reader, that you can obtain on your own.)
- Along with the price guide(s) we also send you an email invitation to meet and discuss the price guide and afterward will immediately make adjustments to the financial setup and/or equipment matchups per your request.
- You confirm by email to our assigned price guide implementation coach your approval and acceptance of the final version of your price guide(s).
- We send you the price guide’s data file to integrate the price guide(s) with whatever third-party accounting or field management software that you use, formatted to match the template you provide us.
- We offer you UNLIMITED FREE online user training for you and your staff.